Online orders can be returned by mail by accessing our online return portal.
To receive a full refund, a return must be made within 14 days of the shipping date. If that date has passed, we offer store credit within 30 days of the shipping date.
We do not offer direct exchanges online, however you can contact our customer service team to facilitate a return and place a new order online. The shipping fee associated with your return will be waived off as long as you place a new order for the exchange.
Note: At the moment, we do not accept any international returns.
Items with a discount of 30% or lower can be exchanged or returned for store credit. Any other sale item with a discount greater than 30% is final sale.
- New and unworn
- No visible scuffs, scratches, stains, tears etc
- Original hand tags are still attached
- Sale items marked over 30% off
- Other personal garments
How to Return Online Purchases by Mail
To start an online return, click here.
You will be required to enter your order number and postal code to begin the process.
- You can reuse the original packaging, or use any other suitable packaging. If reusing the original for the return, be sure to remove or cover the original shipping label with your return label.
- Make sure to include the invoice (or the order number) inside the return package, otherwise we will not be able to identify your order.
- A return fee of $5 (plus applicable taxes) will be deducted from your refund. Initial shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Once your return is received, it will be processed within 3-5 business days.
If your return is mailed back outside the return period and the above conditions are not met, Maison Coterie reserves the right to refuse the return. Processing the return will be made at our discretion, in which case your item may be donated to a local organization or discarded without refund.